The oyster for vegetarians
The oyster herb produces edible flowers, varying in color from blue to purple, appear from June to October and stand out very well on the fleshy and crisp gray-blue foliage. Very decorative, it resists salty wind and drought.
- The oyster herb is defined "the oyster of vegetarians" for its flavor, which is very reminiscent of that of oysters.
- It is used in the kitchen in combination with fish dishes or in addition to salads, for those who love iodized flavors. Oystergrass can be eaten raw, cooked or preserved in vinegar.
Oystergrass seeds, sowing tips:
- Protected sowing: March-April
- Sowing outdoors: January-February and October-December
- Harvest: from May to September
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Oyster Grass Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.