Aromatize dishes with a delicate lemon scent
Melissa Moldavica is an annual plant with an erect stem, usually 60 cm tall, but which can reach up to 150 cm.
- The leaves are dark green and covered with short hairs. The flowers have a calyx of about 10 cm, typically tubular bilabiate.
- The leaves and the youngest shoots are used to give the preparations a delicate lemon scent, therefore to flavor especially fish, salads and fruit salads, or to prepare sauces, teas and drinks.
Melissa Moldavica seeds, tips for sowing:
- Protected sowing: March-April
- Sowing outdoors: from April to May
- Harvest: from April to October
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Melissa Moldavica Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.