Used like chives
Chinese garlic resembles and can be mistaken for chives, the difference is in the shape of the leaf which is flattened instead of tubular. In addition, unlike chives, in the autumn months it remains vital and luxuriant and it is possible to harvest it and use it fresh, even if in limited quantities.
- In the winter months, on the other hand, it goes into retirement and then repels the next spring.
- In the kitchen it is possible to use it in any type of recipe and while maintaining the aroma of garlic it is much more digestible.
Chinese Garlic Seeds, Sowing Tips:
- Protected sowing: February-March
- Sowing outdoors: March to April
- Harvest from May to October
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Chinese Garlic Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.