Diuretic and rich in minerals and iron
Burdock, also known as Greater Burdock or Lappa Burdock, is a herbaceous plant of the Asteraceae family. It has large heart-shaped leaves with reddish flowers.
- It is known for its many beneficial properties (diuretic and rich in minerals and iron). This is a very hardy biennial plant: the first year it develops the roots, while the second year it will flower. Burdock is often used in the form of a decoction made from fresh or dried roots.
- In cooking, both the roots and the leaves are used, boiled together with other vegetables
Burdock seeds, sowing tips:
- Protected sowing: March-April
- Sowing outdoors: April to June
- Harvest: April-May and September-October
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Burdock Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.