It can be used in raw or cooked cooking
The succulent grass has fleshy leaves and stems, the plant behaves like a succulent.
- Harvested as a wild herb or grown as an aromatic herb, porcelain or succulent grass can be used in raw or cooked cooking.
- It is always better to choose the young shoots since the older shoots have a bitter aftertaste, and thus enjoy the freshest stems and leaves, rich in vitamins.
Fatty Grass Seeds, sowing tips:
- Protected sowing: February-March
- Sowing outdoors: March-April
- Harvest: from June to October
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Fat Grass Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.