Excellent cooked and raw
Sorrel, also known as rba brusca for its sour taste, is an aromantic herb whose leaves can be used in the kitchen to flavor salads, or cooked as if they were spinach.
- It is a very widespread perennial plant in a spontaneous state, has a reddish stem and lanceolate and fleshy leaves, with narrower tops, with an intense and characteristic odor. The greenish-red flowers, gathered in panicles, bloom from spring to late summer.
- This plant has a sour taste and can be used in addition to fresh salads, spinach and cooked vegetables in general.
- Protected sowing: February
- Sowing outdoors: March-April and August
- Harvest: from June to October
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Sorrel Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.