Perfect for flavoring cheeses and cooked and raw vegetables
The pimpinella is a plant that grows on rocks, in escarpments and in grassy places from 0 to 1300 m. The stems, up to 60 cm high, are simple or branched only at the top.
- The fresh leaves of this plant can be used to flavor salads, soups, cheeses and cooked vegetables, to which they give a light cucumber flavor.
- It is one of the ingredients of the German green sauce, delicious on potato canapes and white meats
Pimpinella seeds, sowing tips.
- Protected sowing: February-March
- Sowing outdoors: March April and September-October
- Harvest: from May to October
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Pimpinella Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.