Great for decorating
In this section you can buy Cippolina Grass Seeds which, thanks to the tube-shaped leaves, have the characteristic flavor of onion, a taste that can be very useful in the kitchen to flavor various recipes and flavor cheeses or salads.
- The plant is part of the Liliaceae family, and is a perennial plant that forms dense bushes
- The root is bulbous, while the leaves are long and thin, tubular in shape. The flowers of chives appear between the end of spring and the first months of summer and are very decorative pink spheres.
- The leaves dry out during the winter but come back in spring from the roots that are kept during the vegetative rest.
- Protected sowing: March
- Sowing outdoors: from April to June
- Harvest: from March to December
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Kitchen Herbs - Chives Medium Leaf - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.