Excellent raw and cooked
Easy to grow, Il Bietolone Rosso is also suitable for particularly rainy and adverse climatic conditions. It shoots back quickly, therefore the collection of the leaves must be frequent, as they develop. Plants should be topped often so as not to let them go to seed.
- The raw or cooked leaves are used like spinach even if tastier than the latter, also excellent in salads.
- The cooked seeds are added ground to the misetre or to baked doughs, such as bread and savory pies.
Red Chard seeds, sowing tips:
- Protected sowing: January-February
- Sowing outdoors: February to August
- Harvest: from May to October
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Red Chard Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.