Can be used as a seasoning
The Winter Nest onion is a plant that forms bushes about forty centimeters high and up to half a meter wide. It is harvested the following year.
- Although in Europe the onion in winter is above all an ornamental plant, in other areas of the world it is mainly used for food purposes.
- Its aromatic leaves are consumed both as a condiment and in salads. Its very strong flavor is similar to that of onion, but it is much more digestible.
Onion seeds, sowing tips:
- Protected sowing: from February to March
- Sowing outdoors: March to May
- Harvest: from June to August
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Wild Herbs - Onion Seeds - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.