Hydroponic Indoor Kits have been designed to recreate as best external environmental conditions within the house walls.
The products we offer represent the best of indoor professional growing and allow you to get maximum results from the phase of germination to that of growth up to the stage of flowering plants in order to have always healthy and full of flower plants that will give more quantity during the harvest period.
Advantages of Soilless Cultivation
The hydroponic cultivation is becoming increasingly popular because it has many advantages compared to the traditional soil cultivation.
For this reason, this technique is globally used to produce food and ornamental plants.
The Hydroculture advantages are:
- It eliminates the land use, this makes it possible even in areas with climate problems;
- You can feed the plants in a controlled way by perfectly dosing the fertilizers, eliminating waste and the consequent groundwater pollution due to fertilizers in excess;
- High water savings;
- Minor pests and pathogens that normally live in the soil;
- Absence of weeds;
- The yield of the plants can be from 2 to 8 times greater compared to the soil;
- You can grow during the whole year;
The Best Professional Products for Hydroponics
The hydroponic or soilless cultivation consists in feeding the plants, keeping their roots immersed in water (nutrient solution) and supporting it through an inert substrate (eg, rock wool, expanded clay). However, to achieve considerable results soilless technique requires a minimum of attention, just follow the simple rules of our guide for hydroponics. Our products included in the Hydroponic Kits have been selected among the best products on the market for this type of indoor cultivation.
So Easy and Istant even for the Inexperienced Growers
Inside you will find only professional potting soils and fertilizers that guarantee a large harvest even to a novice grower in the flowering phase. Our indoor kits are suitable for any type of plant, and for those who practice the cuttings, just soak the cuttings in the root stimulator (included among the fertilizers) and it is done!