VitaLink Hydro MAX Bloom HW has a strong reputation with growers for promoting vigorous, healthy plant growth and achieving maximum yields. It is suitable for use with all inert medias including clay pebbles, perlite, stonewool and can be used in all recirculating hydroponic systems.
VitaLink Hydro MAX Bloom HW is a highly stable two-part nutrient (A + B) supplied in both grow and bloom variants to best accommodate the plants needs from transplant to harvest. It contains everything your plants need with unique additions of added EDDHA (increasing iron stability) and fulvic acid (aiding nutrient uptake).
Directions for use:
- Switch to the bloom formulation once your plants show the first signs of flower initiation.
- Mature flowering plant – Use at 3-4 ml per litre depending on what other mineral additives you are incorporating into your nutrient program.
- Mature plants are considered mature once the leaf area on the plant is roughly 3 times the floor area taken up.
- Depending on your chosen growth technique you may not have a long period of vegetative growth before forcing the flowering process meaning a less developed plant at time of bloom initiation. In this case, you may need to ramp up to higher dose rates incrementally as described in the “Plant establishment” paragraph above.
- We recommend that you always maintain at least the minimum recommended dose rate for your plants development.
- The base feed is the foundation of healthy plant growth. Carefully selected additive use can then maximize this potential but it can never replace it.
- Recommended pH: 5.8-6.5
Available in 1 L, 5 L and 10 L sizes.
Product list VitaLink
Recensioni per VitaLink Hydro MAX Bloom HW A+B
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results