For a great final push
VitaLink Finale is a ripening product designed to push your plants into their final flourish. Through the removal of nitrogen and the increase in phosphorus and potassium, it signals to the plant that it is reaching the end of its flowering stage and causes acceleration of flowering or fruiting. VitaLink Finale also contains magnesium and sulphate to enhance your plants’ utilisation of phosphorus and potassium.
Formulated to synchronise all flowers (main and side) to bloom simultaneously while reducing time required for this stage. For fruiting plants, it improves the transport and conversion of carbohydrates, producing larger and sweeter fruits. Allowing plants to use up remaining nitrogen enhances the flavour of the crop as excess nitrogen can cause a bitter taste.
VitaLink Finale can be also used to salvage a crop from plants attacked by pests/disease through speeding up their production of flowers/fruits before the pests/disease can take a strong hold.
- Use 3-4 ml/L. Designed to be used for 1 -2 weeks prior to the final flushing stage.
- Do not use with main nutrient. If required, adjust the pH.
- Recommended pH range 5.8-6.5. Shake well before use.
- VitaLink’s range of additives are specially designed to give optimum results when used alongside VitaLink nutrients.
- Ideal for use in all systems and media.
Available in 250 ml, 1 L and 5 L bottles.
Recensioni per VitaLink Finale 250ml
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.