Select the desired spray width by rotating the nozzle
Permanent spray glue in can, suitable for porous and non-porous surfaces. Ideal for bonding and clean and safe decorations on wood, plasterboard, paper, cardboard, metal, stone, glass, leather, fabrics, cork and plastic (no PP, PE, PTFE).
- The supports must be clean, free of dust or grease, and dry (when necessary, help with a clean cloth and, if necessary, solvent). Shake before using. Select the desired spray width by rotating the nozzle (the 3 intensity levels are indicated by 3 different letters).
- Keeping a distance of 20-25cm apply the spray glue on both surfaces.
- Let it evaporate for about 10 minutes (adjust according to the nature of the material, thickness and conditions of use).
- After the evaporation phase, align the two parts precisely and couple them. Press hard.
- Cleaning the nozzle after use Turn the can upside down and press on the nozzle until the nozzle is free of adhesive. If necessary clean with solvent.
- Waiting too much or too little can compromise the success of the bonding
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and heat sources.
Disposal: Unsorted household waste.
Recensioni per Pattex Hobby Spray 400Ml
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.