Solvent-free with immediate setting (suction effect) resistant to water and humidity
Pattex Millechiodi Water Resistant Tube 340G is a solvent-free mounting adhesive with immediate setting (suction effect) resistant to water and humidity. It is ideal for bonding in extreme conditions, such as water and humidity and sudden changes in temperature both indoors and out.
Also glues on damp surfaces.
Thanks to Flextec® technology, MilleChiodi Water Resistant is ideal for all materials, even the most delicate such as mirrors.
- It can bond: brick, ceramic, concrete, cardboard, plywood, plasterboard, stone, MDF, wood, metal, rigid PVC, glass, painted surfaces and mirrors (carry out pretests), plastics (excluding PP, PE, PTFE).
- Chemical Nature: Hybrid Polymers
- White color
- Odor: Characteristic
- Filling power: Up to 2 mm
- Specific weight: 1.6 g / cm³ approx
- Application temperature: From 5 ° C to 40 ° C
- Operating temperature: -30 ° C to 80 ° C
- Elongation at break (DIN 53504): 100% approx
- Final strength (DIN EN 205): 1.0 - 2.0 N / mm²
- Open time: 15 min. ca. Shelf Life: 12 months
- Initial setting: 15 g / cm² approx
- Final hardening: 24 or 48 h (depending on the thickness)
The cured product can be painted over (water-based paints - check the nature of the paint with pre-test). It can also be applied on damp surfaces and remains elastic over time even if subjected to vibrations.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and heat sources. Disposal: Unsorted household waste.
Recensioni per Pattex nails Water Resistant Tube 340G
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.