For structural bonding that require high resistance to heat and water
Pattex Pl400 Express 475G is a polyurethane-based mounting adhesive.
It can be used in the joinery, construction, nautical and carpentry sectors for structural bonding that require high resistance to heat and water. Excellent for bonding elements in wood, wood / plastic material (excluding PE, PP, PTFE) or wood / metal. Bonding of wooden and aluminum window angles, bonding of external door panels, stair steps, bonding of insulating materials on different types of substrate.
- Bonding of wooden, laminate or plastic flooring (excluding PE, PP, PTFE), bonding of stone, plasterboard, cladding and insulation panels on concrete structures and derivatives.
- Chemical nature: Polyurethane prepolymer, thickeners
- Appearance: Pasty thixotropic
- Brown color
- Specific weight about 1.60 g / cm3
- Open time 6 min. * Approx
- Pressing time approx. 15 min. *
- Maximum load 110 Kg / cm2
- Yield approx. 220 g / m²
- Temperature resistance from -30 ° C to + 100 ° C
- Water resistance Class D4 (DIN EN 204 standard)
* Variable times depending on the conditions of temperature, humidity and nature of the suppor
Recensioni per Pattex Pl400 Express 475G
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.