Extra strong universal adhesive
Loctite 60 Seconds is a quick and versatile one-component universal adhesive that quickly bonds a wide range of materials. Made for home use, it has a gel formulation, does not drip, and is therefore also suitable for vertical applications.
- Loctite 60 seconds is the ideal adhesive for bonding materials such as most plastics, rubber, metal, wood, ceramic, leather, cardboard and paper.
- It resists impacts and is perfect for bonding where flexibility is needed.
The product has been formulated to allow the supports to be glued to be repositioned.
Loctite 60 seconds is classified D3 according to the EN204 standard for wood adhesives. Initial setting: about 45-90 seconds, depending on the materials. Bond strength (ISO 4587): 7-15 N / mm2 (70-150 kg / cm2) in 24 hours, depending on the materials and application conditions.
METHOD OF USE
- Make sure that the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and close fitting.
- Apply the product by extruding it from the tube on one of the two surfaces to be glued.
- Join the parts immediately and press for at least 1 minute. Do not move objects for at least 10 minutes or preferably for 12 hours.
- For an optimal result, prepare the bonding at room temperature (15-25 ° C) and with a minimum relative humidity of 30%.
The gluing speed decreases in cold or low humidity environments.
After use, immediately close the tube and store it in a cool, dry place.
- Not suitable for PE, PP, PTFE, silicone rubber and glass. Do not use on surfaces or objects subjected to high temperatures (maximum + 70 ° C) or on surfaces that do not fit together.
- The product must be stored in a cool and dry place, if well stored it is stable for 18 months.
For information on product safety, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet and the information on the label.
Recensioni per Loctite Universal Adhesive 60 sec.
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.