The perfect Lamp for the Vegetative Growth and Flowering Phase
Sylvania SHP-TS is a high pressure sodium bulb from SYLVANIA, a Super version, rich shades of red-orange.
Perfect for the flowering phase of the plant, it can be used with a fair result even during the vegetative growth.
- Standby arc tube restarts immediately after mains failure
- High lumen output with excellent and improved lumen maintenance throughout life
- Offering enormous savings in maintenance costs
- Double lamp life and reduced occurence of early failures
- Where access and maintenance is difficult or expensive
- Security floodlighting at airports, military installations, sports arenas, tunnels, harbours and industrial sites
- Street lighting
We recommend that lamps are replaced every 12 to 14 months, after 14 months there is an appreciable drop in the lumen output leading to a reduction of the yield.
|| 120x120 cm
|| 600 W
|| 32000 Hour
|| 2050 K
|| 30 Cm
|| 4,8 Cm
|| 240 Volt
|Minimum distance between lamp and plant
|| 55 Cm
|| 85000 lm
Scheda Dati Sylvania SHP-TS 600W
Recensioni per Grow Lamp Sylvania SHP-TS 600W - Vegetative & Flowering
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.