The perfect Lamp for the Vegetative Growth and Flowering Phase
Sylvania SHP-TS 150W is a high pressure sodium bulb from SYLVANIA, a Super version, rich shades of red-orange.
Perfect for the flowering phase of the plant, it can be used with a fair result even during the vegetative growth.
- Standby arc tube restarts immediately after mains failure
- High lumen output with excellent and improved lumen maintenance throughout life
- Offering enormous savings in maintenance costs
- Double lamp life and reduced occurence of early failures
- Where access and maintenance is difficult or expensive
- Security floodlighting at airports, military installations, sports arenas, tunnels, harbours and industrial sites
- Street lighting
We recommend that lamps are replaced every 12 to 14 months, after 14 months there is an appreciable drop in the lumen output leading to a reduction of the yield.
|| 60x60 cm
|| 150 W
|| 17000 lm
|Minimum distance between lamp and plant
|| 20/25 Cm
|| 240 Volt
|| 21 Cm
|| 2050 K
|| 32000 Hour
Scheda Dati Sylvania SHP-TS 150W
Recensioni per Growing Lamp Sylvania SHP-TS - Vegetative Growth and Flowering
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.