Fixed monitor for measuring pH, conductivity and temperature
Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect is not only a constant indicator of the pH, conductivity and temperature levels of the nutrient solution, it also records these parameters on your computer. It doesn't stop there. Data can be accessed via the cloud from a mobile device or remote computer to check for extreme deviations, to ensure these critical metrics hit the target for harvest success.
Only one Bluelab Connect Stick is required to receive wireless data from one or more Guardian monitors. For remote or cloud access, the computer on which you are already logging data will need permanent internet access, you can exchange and read data via Google Docs (a computer with permanent internet access is required).
- Data logging capability (requires a BLU Bluelab Connect Stick, sold separately)
- Bluelab Connect software available online
- View data and current status remotely via Google Docs (computer with permanent internet access required)
- "Plant safe" green LEDs
- Large, easy-to-read display
- No calibration required for conductivity and temperature
- Simple push button pH calibration
- Selectable values for conductivity and temperature High and low flashing alarms
- Greater tolerance to RF / electronic interference provided
- Water resistant design
- International power supply included
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Adjustable display brightness
- Non-volatile memory
- Compatible with Bluelab Connect Stick and Bluelab Connect Range Extender
Recensioni per Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.