PH and temperature measurement at your fingertips
Plants get their nutrients from minerals but may not get all the minerals they need if certain conditions are wrong. Think of nutrients like a lock, pH is the key. A factor that influences the food intake for your plants.
Bluelab pH Pen measures the pH (acidity or basicity) and temperature of the solution, as root health is vital for a successful crop. Temperature affects a plant's growth rate and structure, so a solution temperature of 18 - 22 ° C or 65 - 72 ° F is recommended. The hand-held pH pen provides a compact and practical way to manage your success. harvested to ensure maximum absorption of nutrients.
- Measure the pH and temperature
- Selectable units for temperature
- Backlit LCD display
- Double junction probe (not replaceable)
- Successful pH calibration indicator
- Keep reading function
- Low battery indicator
- Completely waterproof
- utomatic shutdown function
- Automatic temperature compensation
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included
Product list Bluelab
Recensioni per Bluelab PH Pen - Temperatura/pH
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.