THE COMPLETE GUIDE ON HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR AIR INTAKE/EXTRACTION SYSTEM
This guide on ventilation is for who needs to choose an air intake/extraction system and needs to identify what capacity is necessary for a correct air extraction.
Ventilators or extraction fans, other than being great for removing smoke and odours, they are also useful instruments to regulate temperature, humidity and the air exchange of a premises.
WHY IS AIR EXCHANGE IMPORTANT IN ROOMS?
- efficiency in the work place maintenance
- compliance to regulations
THE GUIDE COVERS THE FOLLOWING OBJECTIVES:
- Provide essential information of simple, common practice and complete details through images covering every chapter.
- Help understand and clarify the basic steps to avoid common mistakes.
- Help the grower find and purchase the right products to optimize costs and benefit from a simple and intuitive scheme.