REVERSE OSMOSIS system
Reverse osmosis is a technology that exploits the ability of certain semi-permeable membranes to separate water from the substances dissolved in it.
- By applying a certain pressure (that water network), the water is forced to cross the membrane; the pure water (permeate) will thus be divided from the water containing salts (concentrate).
- The osmotic membrane that implements the highest achievable level (that of polyamides / polysulfone), acts as a barrier against not only salts and inorganic substances, but also against organic substances with a molecular weight greater than 100.
- An excellent defense against micropollutants, pesticides, pyrogens, viruses and bacteria that were contained in the water.
This technology, which appeared on the water treatment market in recent times, has rapidly established itself, and, in a few years, has established itself thanks to its characteristics of versatility, excellent performance and ease of use.
- The membranes were tested at 25 °, 4.8 bar, 2000 ppm as TDS.
- Due to the different operating conditions, compared to the ideal ones in which they have been verified, the real production is about half of the theoretical one.
Osmotic water - Residual water (the devices have been set to the ideal and tested ratio of 1 to 4.)
- Operating pressure 3 - 8 bar
- Temperature 1 - 30 degrees centigrade
- TFM Polyamide - Polysulfone Quality Membrane
- Salt Retention Rate 98% - 99%
- Outgoing water values 10 - 40 microsiemens
- Sediment in-line filter 5 micron 2 "
- 2 ”Activated Carbon in-line filter treated with specific acids for water purification
- Osmotic membrane with a flow rate of 75 gallons per day (1 gallon = 3.785 liters)
Discover all our osmosis systems and choose the one that's right for you!
Recensioni per Reverse osmosis system 280L / Day - 3 Stages (75 GALLONS)
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.