Water Purifier from substances and dissolved salts
The Osmosis System is composed of:
- Sediment filters of 5 micron
- Activated Carbon treated with specific acids for the purification of water
- Osmotic membrane with a flow rate of 100 gallons per day.
Technical Data of the Reverse Osmosis System
- Osmotic water - Remaining water units have been set and tested on the ideal ratio of 1 to 4.
- Operating pressure of 3-8 bar
- Temperature 1-30 degrees centigrade
- Quality Polyamide Membrane TFM - Polysulfone
- Retention rate of 98% Upgrade - 99%
- Values in Water Output 10-40 microsiemens
- The membranes were tested at 25 °, 4.8 bar, 200 ppm such as TDS.
- Due to the different operating conditions, compared to the ideal ones in which they have been verified, the actual production is about half of the theoretical one.
Duration of the System Components
- Cartridge Carbon 1000 - 1500 gallons
- Sediment Cartridge 2000 - 3000 gallons
The Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse osmosis is a technology capable of separating water from dissolved substances. It forces the water to pass through the semi-permeable membranes so as to separate the pure water (permeate)
from the water containing salts (concentrate). Reverse osmosis (RO) is a water purification technology that uses a semipermeable membrane. This membrane technology is not properly a filtration method. In reverse osmosis, an applied pressure is used to overcome osmotic pressure, a colligative property, that is driven by chemical potential, a thermodynamic parameter.
It's an excellent defense against:
ADVANTAGES OF WATER TREATMENT THROUGH REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM
- Always ready and pure water - Free of salts and harmful substances
- Very low operating costs, amounting to 1-2 cents per liter
- Ecological and easy to use
- It works without electricity and without chemical additives
- No need for pumps, just the pressure of the water supply
Product list Aquili
Recensioni per Reverse Osmosis System 380L/Day - 3 Phase
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results