Check the Ph and Temperature of the solution
Pocket pH meter of the GroLine series for the measurement of pH in nutritional solutions in hydroponics. Maintaining an optimal pH value is important to ensure good plant growth. The general rule states that as the pH value increases, the solubility of minerals and nutrients decreases. It is important that the nutrient solutions are soluble in order to be absorbed by plants and therefore used for growth. The pH of the nutrient solution can also affect nitrogen-fixing bacteria. Each plant has optimal pH ranges for growth. The table below shows the ideal pH range for some varieties of plants. Maintaining simplicity of use, it is an advanced pH meter. On the front of the instrument there are two buttons: one to turn the instrument off and on; the other to enter calibration mode. There is a third button in the battery compartment that allows the user to customize the instrument according to their preferences. Customization includes the ability to view temperature values in ° C or ° F, automatic shutdown, selectable between 8 minutes, 60 minutes or disabled and finally the ability to use quick calibration standards or traditional pH 4.01, 7.01 standards and 10.01 of the Hanna series.
- Integrated temperature sensor for temperature compensated measurements.
- Junction in renewable fiber to avoid occlusions that lead to incorrect and irregular measurements.
- Stability indicator that disappears when the reading is stable.
- One or two point automatic calibration at the push of a button.
- Quick calibration function with Quick Cal Hanna solution to calibrate pH / EC at pH 6.86. The standard can also be used to calibrate a conductivity meter at 5,000 µS / cm.
- Display of the battery charge% when the instrument is turned on.
- Display of the low battery indicator when the battery level is less than 10%.
Product list Hanna Instruments
|| Hanna Instruments
Recensioni per GroLine - pocket pH meter with pH electrode and temperature sensor
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results