Seeds for organic sprouts Pink Radish
The Organic Pink Radish seeds for sprouts produced by sprouting are a selection of the best seeds checked one by one, to offer delicious and always fresh sprouts. The crops from which they come are under organic farming, therefore no pesticides and synthetic fertilizers are used, moreover, the seeds do not undergo any post-harvest treatment. Each batch is analyzed to ensure food safety and to exclude the presence of pathogens. Each batch was tested to verify the high percentage of germination. These seeds are excellent for enriching first and second courses, or to make even the simplest of salads super.
Characteristics of the seeds for organic sprouts of pink radish
The seeds are specifically dedicated to the production of sprouts, and have the following characteristics:
- Product: pink radish seeds
- Soaking: 8/10 hours
- Germination time: 4 days
- Weight: 80g
- Sprouter: Glass and 3 Levels
- Nutritional properties of Pink Radish Sprouts
- Source of vitamin C and E
- Integration of omega 3 fatty acids
- Detoxifying action on the liver and kidneys
- From the cabbage family, it contains numerous substances studied for the multiple protective activities on the body (anti-inflammatory and antioxidant)
Use in the kitchen: Intense radish flavor; spicy. Excellent ingredient for all winter and summer salads. Excellent raw accompaniment to vegetables (beets, broccoli, tomato, pumpkin) in first courses, soups and side dishes. In harmony with tofu and delicate cheeses, even on bruschetta and sandwiches.
Warnings: Store in a cool and dry place;
Recensioni per Germogliamo - Pink radish
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.