Organic Mustard seeds for sprouts
The Organic Mustard seeds for sprouts produced by sprouting are a selection of the best seeds checked one by one, to offer delicious and always fresh sprouts. The crops from which they come are under organic farming, therefore no pesticides and synthetic fertilizers are used, moreover, the seeds do not undergo any post-harvest treatment. Each batch is analyzed to ensure food safety and to exclude the presence of pathogens. Each batch was tested to verify the high percentage of germination. These seeds are excellent for enriching first and second courses, or to make even the simplest of salads super.
Characteristics of the seeds for organic mustard sprouts
The seeds are specifically dedicated to the production of sprouts, and have the following characteristics:
- Product: mustard seeds
- Soaking: 2/4 hours
- Germination time: 5/6 days
- Weight: 80g
- Sprouter: Glass
- Nutritional properties of mustard seeds
- It is a plant belonging to the Cruciferous family, the same as cabbage, with yellow seeds that produce beautiful green and purple sprouts, containing significant amounts of proteins, carbohydrates, and oils with antiseptic and antibacterial action. They are also rich in minerals,
- in particular sulfur, iron, calcium and potassium, and vitamins A, B, C.
- It can be a cause of food allergy.
Use in the kitchen: With a slightly spicy aftertaste, they flavor salads and vegetable side dishes, main courses and cheeses. Also to be used in the preparation of "vinaigrette".
Warnings: Store in a cool and dry place;
Recensioni per Germogliamo - Mustard
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.