BioNova CocoBricks is a compressed coir block, each block transforms into 10 liters of ready-to-use coir substrate after adding 3.5 - 4 liters of water to it. Its volume will increase approximately tenfold. Due to its initial size, the substrate is quite easy to transport.
Compared to normal peat substrate (potting soil), the coconut substrate has a large number of advantages, which are:
- it's easy to use,
- has a low EC value <0.8 mS / cm,
- has the ideal pH value of 5.8,
- stimulates perfect root development,
- the coconut substrate is not compact which makes it easy to drain,
- is a light product: 85 kg / m 3 (peat substrate weighs 125 kg / m 3),
- coconut has good and fast water absorption,
- the coconut substrate can be reused,
- the use of coco often leads to a higher yield than other substrates.
Recensioni per BioNova - Coco Brick 6x10L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.