It raises the soil ph and is effective against the apical rot
The Hydrated Lime prevents and cures diseases caused from the deficiency of calcium (apical rot, physiological seccume). In combination with the copper sulphate it is used for the preparation of the bordeax mud .
Composition: 100% Micronized Hydrated Lime
Features of AOB Hydrated Lime
- PHYSICAL STATE: Solid powder;
- ODOR: Odorless;
- COLOR: White;
- PH: 12,3- 12.9 in saturated aqueous solution aT 20 ° C; concentration: 1.65 g / l;
- HUMIDITY 105°C: <1%
- LOSS 550°C: 24.40%
- CARBONATE (comeCaCO): 4.50%
- Calcium (CaOH): 93.65%
- MAGNESIUM (MgOH): 0.65%
- IRON (Fe eO): 0.10%
- INSTANT RESIDUAL (IN HCL): 0.30%
- A RESIDUAL SIEVING 200 mm: <0.50%
- A RESIDUAL SIEVING A 90 mm: 3.50%
- Sulphates (SO3): <0.10%
- LIME FREE: <0.10%
Hydrated lime is used in agricultural activities for the preparation of mixtures based on cupro-calcium (Bordeaux mush), as a corrector for acid soils (thanks to the ability to raise the pH), as a pesticide and insecticide (against overwintering mite insects and fungi) and for the disinfection of agricultural structures (in the form of lime milk or slaked lime, a paste formed from slaked lime with excess water). It may be considered an alternative to copper for the control of cancer of the fruit-bearing.
Dosage and method of use
For the care of apical rot: 300 grams per 100 liters of water.
BORDEAUX MASH PREPARATION
Dilute the hydrated lime in a container with water and filter it with a cotton cloth to remove any lumps; dissolve in another container of water, the copper sulphate. By the addition of the two solutions you will get the Bordeaux mixture. Spread the product on plants up to drip using a pump equipped with spray nozzles.
DOSES TO 10 LITRES OF BORDEAUX MASH
- For treatments of greapevines and fruit-bearing at the beginning of the season: 50gr of copper sulphate in 8 liters of water + 30gr of hydrated lime in 2 liters of water
- For treatments of garpevine and fruit-bearing at the end of the season: 50gr of copper sulphate in 8 liters of water + 20gr of hydrated lime in 2 liters of water
- For treatments of vegetable plants: 50gr of copper sulfate in 8 liters of water + 30gr of hydrated lime in 2 liters of water
Recensioni per Antika Officina Botanika - Hydrated Lime
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results