Create better conditions for the life of the plant
Los Ridella produces high quality ecological humus. It is the product resulting from the transformation of the organic substance through the "Worm Red California" (Eisenia foetida), which is transformed into organic matter (ideal for farms and organic farming). Los Ridella industrially cultivates these annelids with a density of 50,000 individuals per square meter in respect of the environment.
Advantages in growing humus indoors
- Improvement of the physical properties of the soil.
- Encourage the spread of nutrients.
- Provide nutrients from its reserves to plants.
- Ensure greater availability of water.
- Activate the microbial life of the soil.
- Create the best conditions for the life of the plant crops and increase production
USE & DOSAGE
This product allows the application both on the surface and mixed in the preparation of the soil. To ensure greater effectiveness, do not mix with agrochemicals, pesticides, herbicides, etc.
- Transplant cuttings: 80/100 gr. root contact;
- Substrate 75-80%, 20-25% Humus Solid;
- Seed preparation: 80% of the substrate, 20 Solid Humus.
Recensioni per Humus di lombrico rosso Ridella 10 KG
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.