It Predisposes the plants to a rich blooming
Algantis 1kg is a product composed of sea algae of the breed "ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM" from the coasts of the North Atlantic.
Fertilizers rich in carbohydrates, amino acids and vitamins
The product is not subjected to any chemical treatment, but only to washing and mechanical treatments due to the needed crush. The compounds are rich in carbohydrates (mannitol, alginic acid, laminarin, metilpentosani), amino acids (lysine, histidine, arginine, aspartic acid, threonine, serine, glutamic acid, proline, glycine, alanine, cystine, valine, isoleucine, leucine, tyrosine, phenylalanine), mesoelements (calcium, magnesium, sulfur), vitamins (B1, B2, C, E, K), and bioactive compounds such as cytokinins, auxins and betaines.
Algantis Advantages in Growing:
- Tomato, eggplant, strawberry, sweet pepper, lettuce, bean, cucumber: It cancels transplant stress, predisposes the plant to a rich blooming, facilitates the allegation, increases resistance to adverse environmental conditions and parasitic diseases and improves fruit size.
- Rose, chrysanthemum, anemone, cyclamen: it accelerates growth, increases the size of the flowers and intensifies the color. In ornamental plants from the leaves increases the leaf area by enhancing their color.
- During the annuals in pots or in the garden it prevents transplant stress, stimulates the release of buds and an intense and longladtin blooming.
- Apple, pear, kiwi, peach, citrus, olive tree: it favors the formation of flowers, improves and accelerates fruit set, increases the size and color of the fruit by improving the flavor and quality.
- Lives: it improves the strength of the bunch to pathogens and increases the sugar level. In table grapes it prevents the cracked berries, facilitates the coloring and texture of the same. On small fruits (currants, raspberries): it stimulates the emission of flowers, increases the flavor, color, aroma and shelf life of fruits.
USAGE and DOSAGE: The product is distributed in 1kg dosage per 100 square meters, to the preparation of the soil for vegetable crops in open field. In a dose of 0.5 kg per 100 square meters for the crops under greenhouse. 5 Kg per cubic meter of material in the preparation of culture substrates. In pre-transplant for horticultural crops, 1 tablespoon (10-15 grams) per hole.
Product list Antika Officina Botanika
|| Antika Officina Botanika
Recensioni per Antika Officina Botanika - Algantis 1KG | Sea Algae
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results