Improves yield in terms of quantity and quality
VitaLink PK 13/14 contains high levels of readily available phosphorus and potassium in an ideal ratio and in an accessible form for uptake by your plants. Potassium and phosphorus give plants an extra push during their late flowering period, this speeds up the reproductive processes and redirects energy to flowers and fruit development.Phosphorus and potassium are essential macronutrients required by plants and are a key to successful and plentiful production of flowers and fruits.
Phosphorus is necessary for metabolic processes such as photosynthesis, energy transfer and synthesis and breakdown of carbohydrates.
Potassium is required in large amounts for proper growth and reproduction of plants. It is commonly considered as the “quality nutrient.” It affects shape, size, colour, taste and other properties of flowers and fruits.
VitaLink PK 13/14 is the most important step on your way to flowers and fruits of the outstanding quality and size.
- Use 1 ml/L alongside your main nutrients during the week of peak flowering.
- For best results use in conjunction with VitaLink Buddy.
- Do not use WITH VitaLink Buddy but swap VitaLink Buddy for VitaLink PK during the week of highest demand.
- If required, adjust the pH.
- Recommended pH range 5.8-6.5. Shake well before use.
- VitaLink’s range of additives are specially designed to give optimum results when used alongside VitaLink nutrients.
- Ideal for use in all systems and media.
Available in 250ml, 1L and 5L bottles.
Recensioni per VitaLink PK 13/14 5L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.