Up to 600 lbs at a time
The PYTHON 600 is an industrial dry pruning machine for agricultural products. It is the largest capacity trimmer available, processing 600 pounds or more of dried flowers per hour, gently but efficiently.
BLADELESS TECHNOLOGY The Python uses Tom's proven bladeless rolling technology to preserve trichomes and crystals while producing a well finished product. Tom's Tumblers have a proven track record as a better alternative to blade trimmers. Tumblers take advantage of the friction between the buds as they rotate to gently break the sugar leaves from the buds. The gems appear to be hand cut with a complete gem structure and trichomes and crystals preserved.
BUILT TO LAST The Python 600 is an all stainless steel frame with a stainless steel tumbling chamber and a gem chute. The Python weighs 1000 lbs. The simple design means little can go wrong with Python. It includes three industrial motors that drive the auger feeder, the drum screen and the auger that transports the trim into a collection container. Python is built to last for years. It is backed by a full three year warranty with 24/7 support available from Tom's Tumbler.
MANY ADJUSTMENTS The cutting speed is easily adjusted by the manual speed control motor, the baffles between the chambers and the angle of the Python. The clean trim is dropped through the net to the auger below, which moves it to the collection container under the bud chute.
TRIMMING AFTER DRYING The Python uses a simple and clean design, built on Tom's Tumbler bladeless and rotating technology introduced in 2014. The Python is the only machine needed to cut thousands of pounds of flowers once the drying and tearing process is complete. Replaces hundreds of manual trimmers and dozens of smaller trimmers in one day with its exceptional productivity. With no downtime to change or clean blades like other machines, Python can be used all day, all season, year after year.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PYTHON:
- Large hopper for easy feeding from storage containers or super bags
- The manual speed control auger powers the Python
- The gravity feeder guides the buds from the hopper to the Python cup
- Manual speed control allows full control of Python's rotation
- Interchangeable stainless steel and food grade plastic mesh with a variety of sizes.
- Clean trim falls through the nets into the channel with the auger moving it to a collection container
- Cut buds drop into a bin or conveyor for sorting at the end of the Python
- Python 600 Frame (with all on) - 969 lbs Python 600 feed hopper (screw auger) - 510 lbs
|| Toms Tumbler
Recensioni per Tom's Tumbler - Python 600 Industrial Bud Trimmer
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results