Prima Klima's PITPUK is a unique filtering system of its kind and allows the removal of odors thanks to the pelleted virgin activated carbon CTC80. The activated carbon cartridges are easily interchangeable and the service life can be up to two years depending on the air flow, humidity and organic compounds.
Its positioning above the reflector considerably reduces the heat produced compared to classic cartridge filters.The PITPUK Prima Klima carbon filter is designed to be used with the PIT part (with 12.5c flanges, and 150cm to connect it to an air extractor), and with the PUK 360 - 3 mm filter cartridge, composed of carbon virgin ctc 80 - 3mm.
It is equipped with a 3mm filter pad, which can last up to two years depending on the flow of air, humidity and organic compounds, which is positioned between:
- an aerodynamic upper part, PIT, very impact resistant and durable (polyamide / nylon), with flanges to connect it to an air extractor;
- a lower part (suitable for any PIT part), the PUK, which contains the highly activated virgin carbon ctc80. The latter absorbs odorous particles in an extremely efficient way.
Pit Puk odor filtration systems are therefore very effective, moldable, with high quality activated carbon, and really simple to assemble
How to use
- Connect the PIT flange with the PUK filter using the Bracket and Screws
- Connect up to three PUK filters to the flange thanks to the screws that can be chosen according to the quantity of filters to be applied
- Connect the flange to the filters and connect a second flange from the opposite side to create an inline filter
Technical specifications PIT 125mm:
Diameter: 367 mm
The PIT with 125mm flange is suitable for PUK360-3mm activated carbon filter cartridge (not included) with CTC80-3mm virgin carbon. Activated carbon cartridges can be stacked as needed.
Technical specifications PIT 150mm:
Diameter: 367 mm
The 150mm flange PIT is suitable for PUK360-3mm activated carbon filter cartridge (not included) with CTC80-3mm virgin carbon. Activated carbon cartridges can be stacked as needed.
PUK 360-3mm Technical Specifications:
Height: 30 mm
Diameter: Ø 360 mm
Max air flow: 240 m³ / h
Optimal air flow: 160 m³ / h
Activated carbon: 1 kg
Total weight: 1.48 kg
Up to three PUKs can be connected together to increase the filtering power
SCREW KIT for PITPUCK
The screws, 57mm, 87mm and 117mm respectively, are used to connect 1 to 3 PUKs together. If only one PUK filter is used, the 57 screw set is used; to use two PUKs together, you need the 87mm screw kit and finally, if you want to compose a filter with three PUKs (the maximum allowed) you will have to use the 117mm screw kit.