High Pressure Sodium Lamp Philips for the Flowering Stage.
The grow light Philips Son-T Pia Master Plus is a high pressure sodium lamp with light tubular outer bulb high output and long reliable lifetime. This is probably the best grow bulb on the market for the grow and flowering stage.
The Philips Master Son-T Pia Plus produces more plant-useable light than any other lamp out there and it lasts much longer!
Philips Son-t Master More Information
- Clear tubular outer bulb
- Because of its orange-red spectrum it is suitable for the Flowering stage but can also be used during the Growing stage
- Ceramic discharge tube with Philips Integrated Antenna (PIA) for a long and reliable lifetime.
- Completely lead-free lamps
- High energy efficacy and absence of lead (Pb) makes this a sound environmental offer
- High luminous efficacy makes this the most energy efficient HPS lamp
Using the Sunmaster Son-T Plus Dual Spectrum HPS Lamp:
Mounting this lamp is very simple and fast. You just need to screw the lamp, holding it with a clean cloth, into the E40 bulb-holder fitting of your reflector until it will turn no further. Be sure that the lamp is well screwed into the holder.
Now you have to connect your reflector cable to your ballast MH/HPS ballast (it is very important to choose a magnetic or electronic ballast with the same wattage of the grow light). The Hydroponics Grow Shop recommends you replace your lamp regularly to maintain your garden efficiency.
|| 120x120 cm
|| 600 W
|| 35000 Hour
|| 2000 K
|| 5 Cm
|| 28 Cm
|| 90000 lm
|Minimum distance between lamp and plant
|| 55 Cm
|| 230 Volt
Recensioni per Philips Master Son-t PIA Plus 600W Agro - Growth and Bloom
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.