Watertight pocket pH meter
The pHep from Hanna Instruments is robust and reliable and is ideal for both laboratory and field use, it is pocketable and also watertight. This tester is less than 2cm thick and is ergonomic and comfortable to hold. the pHep has only 2 buttons, one dedicated to switching on and off, the other dedicated to calibration, which is why it is also very simple to use.
- Temperatures can be displayed in ° C or ° F.
- The LCD screen displays both stability indicators and calibration tags.
- The battery charge percentage is displayed when the instrument is turned on, warning of the remaining charge.
- Slim and ergonomic design With rounded edges and less than 2cm thick
- Large multi-level LCD display measuring 29 x 20 mm, allows the user to read both pH and temperature at the same time
- Two buttons for operation: one for switching on and off, the other for calibration
- Integrated temperature sensor, allows to automatically compensate pH measurements based on temperature. The temperature can be displayed in ° C or ° F
- Automatic calibration on one or two points with standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01)
- Clock-shaped stability indicator disappears when the reading has reached stability
- Automatic shutdown after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to extend battery life
- Low battery indicator, displayed when the remaining battery life is less than 10%
- When turned on, all segments of the display are displayed for 1 second, then the indication of the remaining battery charge percentage is also displayed
- PH scale: from 0.0 to 14.0 pH
- PH resolution: 0.1 pH
- PH accuracy (at 20 ° C): ± 0.1 pH
- Temperature scale: 0.0 to 50.0 ° C / 32.0 to 122.0 ° F
- Temperature resolution: 0.1 ° C / 0.1 ° F
- Accuracy at 20 ° C temperature: ± 0.5 ° C / ± 1.0 ° F
- PH calibration: automatic at 1 or 2 points
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 0 to 50 ° C (32 to 122 ° F)
- Power supply: 1 x 3V CR2032 / about 800 hours of continuous use
- Automatic shutdown: after 8 minutes or 60 minutes. It can be disabled
- Conditions of use: from 0 to 50 ° C; U.R. max 100%
- Dimensions and weight: 160 x 40 x 17 mm / 65 g
|| Hanna Instruments
Recensioni per pHep - waterproof pocket pH meter with 0.1 pH resolution
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.