The Kyocera Santoku Knife 140mm + Yellow Vegetable Peeler Set, Kyofine Color series, is a gift set whose tools are equipped with a ceramic blade and ergonomic ABS handle. The ceramic used is zirconia oxide, a substance of natural origins which, through a sintering process (transformation of powdery material into indivisible material), is transformed into high-performance ceramic, used in the aerospace, electronics and automotive industries, up to the products of the medical industry. The ceramic used in the production of Kyofine knives and kitchen utensils is a cutting-edge material, second in hardness only to diamond, lighter than steel and highly resistant to heat and corrosion. The handle for both products is in ABS, a resin that allows you to combine strength and comfort: the surface is resistant to scratches and scratches and at the same time comfortable for the hand. The ergonomic shape of the handles has been modeled to ensure the most stable grip possible. The vibrant yellow color, in addition to the aesthetic issue, makes these kitchen utensils pleasing to the eye and easy to identify and therefore assign to specific operations.
- CUT: very high hardness that allows to obtain a highly thin wire.
- PERFORMANCE: the sharpness lasts 10 times longer. The ceramic blades never rust, they do not carry neither the odors nor the taste of cut foods and they do not transfer harmful metal ions, such as those of nickel.
- CLEANING: The ceramic knives are easy to clean. Wipe with a damp cloth, dry and store. In case of food stains with the presence of iron, use a non-abrasive detergent containing bleach and taking care not to touch the handle.
- Blade: white ceramic
- Handle: Ergonomic yellow ABS
- The ceramic blade does not rust and does not carry odors or flavors
- No material maintains its sharpness as long as the ceramic of our blades.
Product list Kyocera
Recensioni per Kyocera - Santoku Knife Set 140mm + Yellow Vegetable Peeler with White
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results