Coltello da cucina in ceramica
The Kyocera Paring Knife cm7.50, Kyofine Color series is equipped with a ceramic blade with rounded tip and ergonomic ABS handle. The ceramic used is zirconia oxide, a substance of natural origins which, through a sintering process (transformation of powdery material into indivisible material), is transformed into high-performance ceramic, used in the aerospace, electronics and automotive industries, up to the products of the medical industry. The ceramic of Kyofine knives is a cutting-edge material, second in hardness only to diamond, lighter than steel and highly resistant to heat and corrosion
- CUT: very high hardness that allows to obtain a highly thin wire.
- PERFORMANCE: the sharpness lasts 10 times longer. The ceramic blades never rust, they do not carry neither the odors nor the taste of cut foods and they do not transfer harmful metal ions, such as those of nickel.
- CLEANING: The ceramic knives are easy to clean. Wipe with a damp cloth, dry and store. In case of food stains with the presence of iron, use a non-abrasive detergent containing bleach and taking care not to touch the handle.
- Blade: 7.5cm white ceramic
- Handle: Ergonomic yellow ABS
- The ceramic blade does not rust and does not carry odors or flavors
- No material maintains its sharpness as long as the ceramic of our blades.
Product list Kyocera
Recensioni per Kyocera - Ceramic Knife FK075 Yellow Handle
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results