Perfect in the kitchen
In this section you can buy Commun Chervil Seeds, perfect to use in the kitchen and to grow in pots in a dim light position. The Commun Chervil is an aromatic plant very similar to parsley, but much more delicate and not easy to repere.
- The chervil leaves are light green and turn red in autumn
- The flowers are small and white gathered in an umbrella inflorescence of about 2.5 cm in diameter. The aroma is very delicate and is lost both with drying and freezing.
- Protected sowing: February-March
- Sowing outdoors: from March to June
- Harvest: from April to July
|| Sementi Dotto
Recensioni per Kitchen Herbs - Ceerfoglio Comune - Sem. Dotto
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.