The "GroLine Monitor" indicator, for hydroponic applications, allows continuous monitoring, 24 hours a day, of pH, conductivity (EC and TDS) and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions. Quick to set up, simple to use, this indicator has been designed for hydroponics, aquaponics, soilless cultivation and greenhouses.
- 3 sensors combined in one robust probe: pH electrode with renewable fiber junction, amperometric sensor for EC / TDS and integrated temperature sensor, for readings with automatic temperature compensation
- IP65 protection: designed for harsh environments
- Wide pH scale: pH measurements from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Selectable EC / TDS conversion factor: choice between 0.5 or 0.7 conversion factor
- Automatic Temperature Compensation: All readings are automatically compensated for temperature changes, the value of which can be displayed in oC or oF, along with pH, EC or TDS readings
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Data storage for 30 days: Values are stored every 15 minutes, including minimum, maximum and average values.
- The stored data is kept for 30 days.
- Data transfer to PC: USB Type C port to transfer data stored on a PC or USB key
- Ambient light sensor: for automatic backlight adjustment
|| Hanna Instruments
Recensioni per GroLine - Monitor - Combined pH, EC, TD, temperature indicator for agriculture
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.