A two-part nutrient with an enhanced recipe for growing in 60/40 coco-pebble mixes
Our 60/40 A+B was developed to be used alongside our revolutionary 60/40 substrate; the nutrient is perfectly balanced for regular and extended watering cycles in systems.
Ease Of Use
If you prefer to hand-water in a 60/40 substrate, this product ensures you get the right amount of nutrients into the root zone each time you irrigate.
Typically, 60/40 coco will dry out quicker and will need watering more often. Rather than using a standard coco A+B feed, which could potentially overfeed and create lockouts, when you use our 60/40 A+B, you will get the best results every time whether hand feeding or in a system. Designed for regular waterings without causing lockouts or deficiencies.
- Stable pH
- A stable pH profile that excels when used in hydroponic systems.
- Highly Concentrated Formula.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- Add Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 A and Gold Label HydroCoco 60/40 B separately to your water, in equal parts. Never mix pure nutrients together.
- Add 0.5ml – 1.25ml of each per litre of water during the vegetative phase.
- Add 1.25ml – 1.5ml of each per litre of water during the flowering phase.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep bottles closed when not in use.
- Liquid to remain in bottles originally supplied.
- Keep away from frost and direct light.
- Product at risk of crystal formation at low temperature. Recommended storage temperature 5 - 35°C.
Recensioni per Gold Label - 60/40 A+B 1L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.