DimLux Expert reflector for lamps up to 630W
Full spectrum dual nanotube DimLux Expert Series 630W. Supplied as standard with a 2.5 meter Interlink cable.
The DimLux Expert 630W Series Full Dual Spectrum Nanotube is a complete fixture that includes the Alpha Optics reflector.
- This reflector is designed according to the Single Bounce Clear Sight (SBCS) principle and is equipped with Miro Silver mirrors. As a result, the maximum possible efficiency (98%) of all the reflectors available for horticulture is achieved.
Versatile and resistant
Equipped with adjustable side reflectors for better overlap and to minimize wall losses. Thanks to the open reflector design, the lamp is passively cooled, which is an advantage for the life and efficiency of the lamp.
- The nanotube devices are equipped with 2x50mm sockets that can be used to significantly reduce the ambient temperature by blowing 200m3 / hour of cold air through each device.
- Comes with two Dimlux Daylight CMH 315W 3k Agro. Very high frequency.
- For Lamps up to: 630W
- Output: 320-760 Watts
- Connection: 230V
- Overdrive: 20%
- Soft Start: Low cue for use without Maxi Controller and Zero start (no cue) for use with the Maxi Controller
- Soft Dim: Yes
- Dim button: 7 levels of brightness and off mode. It can be switched on and off via the Maxi Controller without continuous dimming
- High frequency: yes
- Diagnostic display: yes
- Nanotube: yes
- 2x Dimlux Daylight CMH 3k Agro (Ultra-high frequency lamps)
- 1x Cable and 4M plug
|| 150x150 cm
|| 2,2 m²
|| 630 W
Recensioni per Dimlux - 630w dual spectrum reflector - complete nanotube
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.