The Sonlight CMH / LEC 500W Full Spectrum lamp is suitable for the entire life cycle of plants, it comes with a double glass metal halide discharge bulb (CDM), born for indoor cultivation and horticultural use.
These lamps offer a light spectrum that is much closer to natural sunlight than high intensity discharge (HPS, MH) HID systems. These latest generation lamps generate a higher level of usable artificial light (photosynthetically active radiation) and operate with a blinding intensity that is evident to the naked eye.
Sonlight PRO-CDM, combined with professional ballasts, provides optimal light performance, reaching very high PAR levels, very close to more expensive plasma lamps. The lamp will produce in both phases an improvement in the general vigor of the plants.
PRO of the CMH Sonlight lamp
Let's briefly summarize the advantages of CMH lamps and the differences with the classic sodium vapor lamps:
- They use CMH bulbs which can be replaced approximately every 2 years instead of 1;
- Low heat emission compared to classic HPS;
- Best PAR: Watt ratio;
- Full color spectrum similar to plasma lamps and sunlight;
- Higher ultraviolet light output than sodium vapor lamps
- DIMMABLE: it can be adjusted by a dimmable power supply
- Works with HPS / MH power supplies
- Power: 500W
- Color temperature: 3200K
- PPF: 986.43umol / s
- PAR WATT: 2.0666e + 005mW (400-700nm)
- RENDERING INDEX: Ra 97.3