Distribution system from chimneys
Blauberg Kamin fan has been designed for arranging warm air distribution system from chimney room to other rooms. It can be used for heating of occasionally or seasonally occupied buildings.
Smooth speed control with an external thyristor controller or step speed control with an external auto transformer (both available upon separate order).
Operating temperature from 0 to 150°C, Compatible with Ø up to 150 mm round air ducts.
- Atmospheric resistant galvanized steel casing and impeller.
- Thermal and heat-insulation with non-flammable mineral wool.
- The casing is perforated for internal air circulation for cooling the motor down.
- The casing has fixing for connection of extra options (filter, mixing chamber, bypass system).
- Power is supplied to the fan through an external terminal box with sealed electric lead-in.
- Switches on and off at set temperatures. Regulation by built-in temperature regulator.
Single-phase asynchronous motor. Centrifugal impeller with forward curved blades.
The motor is placed off the air flow and is equipped with extra axial impeller for motor cooling and blowing off.
Motor insulation class F.
Equipped with ball bearings for longer service life.
Dynamically balanced turbine.
Overheating protection by built-in thermal switches with automatic restart.
Product list Blauberg
Recensioni per Blauberg Kamin Fan - 150mm
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results