To switch the fans on / off and to control the speed
Blauberg CDTE E1.8 is a wall potentiometer To switch fans on / off and to control the speed of frequency controlled single-phase motors.
For ventilation systems in various rooms
The minimum rotation speed is set by a variable resistor on the control panel. Multiple fans can be controlled from one unit as long as the total current consumption does not exceed the allowable current of the controller.
- High quality plastic casing.
- Surface mounting box.
- Degree of protection IP40.
- Switching on / off via the control knob.
- Input circuit protected with thermal fuse.
- Equipped with transient filter.
- Voltage: 230V
- Phase 1
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Rated current: 1.8 A
- Overall dimensions AxBxC: 80x80x64 mm
- Maximum ambient temperature: +35 ° С
- Ingress protection degree: IP40 -
- Weight 0.11 kg
Discover all our fans and extractors that can be connected to this potentiometer
|| 230 Volt
|| 0,11 Kg Kg
Recensioni per Blauberg - CDTE E1.8 Fan Controller 400W
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.