suitable for small-size indoor aereas
Air extractor Blauberg Bi-Turbo 10cm + cable - 187m³/h with thermostat is compact and pratical, suitable for small-size indoor aereas. It is made of high quality and high strength materials:
- ABC plastic (Ø100 200)
- low combustible polypropylene (Ø250 315).
Motor with impeller and terminal block are attached to the case with special clamps with latches, designed to be demounted without any special skills or instruments.
The fan can be mounted in any place of duct system and at any angle, vertically or horizontally.
The Blauberg fan has a single phase motor on ball bearings has two speeds. The mounting box can be installed in any position for easy installation and connection.
- Specially designed for ventilation ducts high pressure, strong airflow and low noise level;
- Very quiet from 28-38 dbA to 3m;
- Access to motor and impeller without ducts dismounting;
- Build-in external switch for multi-speed;
- Equipped with input wire + G32 European plug;
- Class of motor protection IP X4;
- Thermostat included to measure temeprature and humidity;
- Cable included;
- Compact and practical;
|| 2 Years
|| 187 m3/h
|dBA / 3mt
|| 10 cm
Recensioni per BLAUBERG BI-Turbo 10cm + cable - 187m³/h + thermostat
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.