Low nitrogen booster that provides additional phosphorus and potassium needed by high yielding plants for maximum production
Athena PK is a balanced supplement that stimulates the flowering of our Bloom fertilizers. This clean liquid booster is designed to supplement during the mid to late flowering phase. Athena PK is a low nitrogen booster that provides additional phosphorus and potassium needed by high yielding plants for maximum production.
- Many PK boosters add too many of these elements and create a cascade of problems, such as reducing the availability of calcium and magnesium.
Bioavailability is essential in the flowering phase to increase the production of essential oil and terpenes.
Doses of application:
- add 3-10ml per gallon of water during the flowering phase starting week 3.
- Shake well before use.
- Use clean measuring tools - do not put anything in the bottle.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and stage of growth.
- Adjust the pH to suitable levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.
Store closed in the original package at a temperature between 45 ° F and 85 ° F.
Recensioni per Athena - PK 3,78L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.