Cleanse helps break down scale, mineral buildup and other organic matter that has been deposited in the system
Athena Cleanse is composed of ideal (and safe) optimizing agents for the root zone: hypochlorous acid. This safe and mild acid is derived from salt and a patented electrochemical treatment process. The result is a unique, plant-safe chemical with powerful oxidizing properties to keep the root zone clean and free of unwanted organic and mineral build-ups. These special properties reduce mineral deposits in irrigation systems.
Non-toxic and non-nutritive - Safe to use on plants and in the growth phase
It works to descale irrigation systems and decompose residual organic matter
Effective as a final rinse to remove mineral build-up (scale) in growing media and irrigation lines
Very low TDS - Does not affect mineral balance
Effective as a final rinse for cleaning growing soils
Keeps your irrigation system cleaner and running efficiently for longer
Reduces the accumulation of minerals in fluids and lines
irrigation systems that are regularly maintained with Athena Cleanse treatment will last longer and perform optimally all the time. This is because Cleanse helps break down scale, mineral buildup and other organic matter that has been deposited in the system.
- Use a diluted mix of 2-5ml per gallon of water for regular maintenance.
Increase the dosage to 5-10ml per gallon of water to combat severe reservoir and growing soil conditions.
Cuttings / Clones:
- Athena Cleanse is a must for all cloning machines and fresh cuttings. Soak fresh cuttings in Cleanse solution (10ml per gallon) to improve cell health and boost immunity. Cleanse treated seedlings and cuttings have more vigor and are more likely to grow into robust plants. The roots of plants treated with Cleanse will be bright white and filled with tiny feeder root hairs.
- These special properties reduce mineral deposits in irrigation systems and growing media.
Any recirculating or deep water culture (DWC) irrigation system should use Athena Cleanse to remove mineral residues and reduce fouling.
Cleanse treated irrigation water has a reduced risk of developing problems that are often associated with excessive and insufficient oxygen levels, such as anaerobic microbial growth and biofilm buildup.
Using Cleanse in a recirculating or DWC system helps break down materials with lower solubility values, such as mineral complexes that are no longer available to plants. Mineral buildup and blockage are a major cause of plant deficiencies and health problems - solve these problems with Athena Cleanse.
Soil / system washing:
Athena Cleanse at a rate of 5-10ml / gallon of water during the final wash step to help reduce the buildup of residual minerals in the growing medium.
- This procedure can be used at any time during the vegetative or flowering stages if the growing medium or irrigation system develops a mineral imbalance or unwanted build-up.
- Mix 375ml of cleaner per gallon of water and spray evenly. Test on a small area first to make sure there is no damage.
- Spraying grow surfaces, work areas and irrigation equipment with a diluted solution of Athena Cleanse (375ml per gallon) helps maintain a clean and trouble-free environment without toxic and hazardous chemicals.
Maintains and prolongs the life of equipment, such as irrigation system filters, by regularly flowing treated water through the system.
Recensioni per Athena - Cleanse 3,78L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.