With calcium and magnesium to guarantee an excellent growth
VitaLink CalMag is a unique calcium and magnesium additive. It increases the availability of calcium – which has poor mobility within the plant – especially for areas of new growth or fruit formation.
Calcium is macronutrient important for strong cell walls, root development, cell division and elongation, nitrogen assimilation, enzymatic and hormonal processes and photosynthesis. A calcium deficiency can cause blossom end rot.
Magnesium is a macronutrient which is vital for plant growth and health. It acts as a building block for chlorophyll which is crucial for photosynthesis.
Nitrogen is an essential macronutrient for growth and biomass production. It is vital for the formation of amino acids and chlorophyll.
VitaLink CalMag contains two forms of chelated iron to maximise the availability of this micronutrient to your plants. Iron acts as an enzyme cofactor in plants and is also important for photosynthesis. An insufficient supply can limit plant growth.
The combination of all these elements improves the overall performance of your plants, resulting in healthier growth and colour.
- Use 1 ml/L alongside main nutrients. Use during prolonged vegetative growth or when deficiency is observed.
- Check EC levels when using VitaLink CalMag because it will affect the EC of your nutrient solution. If required, adjust the pH..
- Recommended pH range 5.8-6.5. Shake well before use.
- VitaLink’s range of additives are specially designed to give optimum results when used alongside VitaLink nutrients.
- Ideal for use in all systems and media.
Available in 250 ml, 1 L and 5 L bottles.
Product list VitaLink
Recensioni per VitaLink CalMag 5L
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results