Built-in photocell sensor.
Trolmaster's Digital Day-Night Remote Control offers universal control for any infrared air conditioner. Once installed, it will provide separate Day and Night temperature settings for mini-split AC system. The user selects the day and night temperature settings and the Day-Night Digital Remote Control will command the AC system to operate at those temperatures. It also comes with a remote temperature sensor with a 16ft long cable that allows the sensor to be positioned on the plant cover.
- Power Restoration: If the power is interrupted and the IR signal will be re-sent to turn the AC back on at the correct temperature
- Temperature Monitoring: To ensure that the AC has been set to the desired user temperature, the Remote Controller will constantly monitor the room temperature using its temperature sensor
- If the ambient temperatures deviate more than 5.5 ° C from the set temperature, the IR signal will be sent to the AC at the correct temperature setting
- Compatible with most remote controlled AC / mini-split IR
- The integrated photocell activates separate day / night temperature settings
- Temperature sensor with 16 feet long cable for placement near the plant canopy
- LCD display for easy use
- Input voltage: 120 volts AC
- Maximum current: 0.2A
- Working environment: temperature 32-122 ° F, humidity = 90% AC
- Power Cord Length: 1.8m
- Packing Dimensions: 275mm (L) x 87mm (W) x 94mm (H)
- Gross weight: 0.56kg
Recensioni per Telecomando digitale Diurno-Notturno Aqua-X - Trolmaster
- Overall opinion
- Product quality
- Easy to use
- Expected results
Ogni utente può scrivere una recensione. Add your review.